Let find more detail about Chiang Mai, North of Thailand

This is the first blog that I want to share my experience in Chiang Mai. Please don't concern my writing skill because I never write something like this before lol

OKAY....LET LOOK MORE DETAIL ABOUT CHIANG MAI

If you never know what & where is Chiang Mai. Chiang Mai is the most popular destination in the north of Thailand. The landscape of this province enclosed with mountain area, sometimes you can say Chiang Mai as the city in the north of Thailand. This place has a lot of activities that you can do such as good night bar, zoo, shopping mall, ATV activity,  zipline, etc.

Why you should come to Chiang Mai!

First of all, Cost of living, if you have around 3 dollars you can have a good meal all day long hahaha.. because in Chiang Mai you can find very cheap food with a huge quantity that can make you full all day long.

Chiang Mai Environment
Second, Friendly environment, Chaing Mai people, mostly cannot speak English but you know when you want to ask them such as destination, place - they really appreciate to help you that make me feel very thankful for their kind. Also, the best language that you can use when you don't understand each other that is...... Body language hahaha. I think this is the language that people around the world can communicate with each other.  So, if you need some help in Chaing Mai, you can ask anyone that you met. I think most of them will try to help you.

Lastly, Atmosphere, If you come to Chiang Mai, I suggest coming on winter season in Thailand(October - January). You will meet good weather that quite same as summer season in London. So, it not too hot & too cold, then you need to go bar with some Thai good beer. That is the fabulous answer to stay in Chaing Mai ....lol

I hope all of you will enjoy my article, then see you soon in my next episode about Chiang Mai

Comments